Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think this is too much food

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah(sjc) View Post
    Carrots and parsnips are pretty much fine with fat meals, unless you have really stalled and are trying to go very low carb!
    Ha ha Sarah, we posted the same and the same time. Lol

Great minds...

Jerrymouse, I think you are confusing yourself. When you are new to this stick to the rules in Zoe's books. Read and reread until you really get it and don't start to try and tweak the rules until you've given the basics a good shot.

When I was losing weight on this diet, I had all sorts of carby veg with my fat meals- carrots, parsnip, swede, celeriac, even beetroot. You only need to worry about them if your weight loss stalls.

I agree with the others. I think you would really benefit from re-reading the books to understand what Zoe says, and not worry about some of these threads on the forum where somebody might have tweaked the diet to suit them but it's totally irrelevant to you.

Just go by the book, like the ladies above say. The basic rule is that parsnips and carrots are absolutely allowed with fat meals.

There is no need to question any of the rules unless you end up with a prolonged stall.

Only worry if you're stalling about the carbier veg. I'm fine to have them occassionally but not every day. Sadly I now dislike carrots as they are soooooo sweet. Tge only way I can eat them is almost cremated in my roast veggies
    One is too many a thousand not enough.