Thread: Global Insulin Supplies Won't Keep Up

Default Global Insulin Supplies Won't Keep Up

...with future needs in the current diabetes epidemic.
    So maybe dietary solutions and prevention should be given more consideration.
    Dear Stomach,you are bored,not hungry. So shut up.

The cost of insulin has soared in the US. Regular reports of people having to choose whether to buy food or buy insulin, and then dying because of their choice. Some are making regular trips to Canada to buy. Stories of families made homeless by the cost of keeping their children alive. Dreadful, in what is supposed to be a civilised world.

T1 will always need insulin. T2 move onto insulin when metformin is no longer sufficient to meet their needs.
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...

Whilst the current eat high carbs for diabetes continues to be pushed there is ZERO solution to this issue. It's so tragic that the solution to needing insulin for T2 is out there and being totally ignored.
    Rosemary

With you all the way RM
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...