Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wikipedia

Default Wikipedia

Gilli - DLTBGYD but more importantly KCHO

I just posted this for Malcolm.
    If anyone has experience/knowledge of how to refute these vexatious complaints, please let me know so that we can follow up on the Docs behalf.
    Pls email me or start a thread in the private area if you can help.
    Thanks
    A
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

I have edited the page in support of him. Let us hope that sanity reigns, but I see this as a cynical attempt to wipe free thinkers off the data base.

This is what the deletion page read when I had edited it. Please go in and improve it if you can, so that wikipedia can see he has support.

Malcolm Kendrick (edit | talk | history | links | watch | logs | views) – (View log Stats)(Find sources: Google (books news newspapers scholar free images WP refs) FENS HighBeam JSTOR NYT TWL)Malcolm Kendrick is an independent thinker who has raised the question about whether the lipid hypothesis fits the data about the causes of heart disease. lipid hypothesis. He is not sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry. He is a Gallileo of our times, saying what others fear to say. His entry should not be deleted, because anyone who is asking for this to happen is probably an industry mole attempting to delete all those who have enquiring minds and who refuse to bow down to the lies pedalled by those with commercial interests in keeping the population obese, diabetic and sick. He denies that blood cholesterol levels are responsible for heart disease and in opposition to the medical community advocates a high-fat high-cholesterol diet as healthy. Problem is there is a lack of reliable sources that discuss his ideas. His book The Great Cholesterol Con was not reviewed in any science journals. Kendrick is involved with the The International Network of Cholesterol Skeptics
    Gilli - DLTBGYD but more importantly KCHO

Blimey talk about censorship

I've been in to the page but couldnt see where to edit comment

I was going to send a donation to Wikipedia, but may just send an email first

This is happening all over Wikipedia (and the rest of the science based world) ie biology. History is literally being re-written. Without wishing to sound too paranoid, you should approach all science based information as we do on this forum ie COI?, who’s paid for it? what’s in it for them? Take nothing at face value any more. It’s a variation of fake news.

If you use Twitter - beware of censorship by Twitter at the request and for the benefit of big pharma and other huge influencers. Wordpress and other outlets are actually rewriting articles without informing authors of the changes they have made and redacting information they feel doesn’t meet the agendas. Medium is dropping articles at their behest. Websites are being taken down because they are not meeting TOS that the website owners were never informed had been changed.

I kid you not! I don’t drink and I’m totally sane.
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...

Big brother isn’t the state, Orwell was wrong. It’s the vested interests...

Big brother is definitely alive and well and firing on all cylinders. Xx
    My mind is like my PC screen: 19 tabs open on the top bar, 3 of them are frozen, 25 half written emails on the bottom bar, and I have no idea where the music is coming from...

Absolutely horrifying. It’s social engineering on a very insidious level. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help reverse this decision.