Thread: Havard says to only eat six chips!

Default Havard says to only eat six chips!

Well there's been some odd research coming out of Harvard.

NEWS.com.au: Harvard says to only eat 6 chips: Internet reacts to serving size study.
    https://www.news.com.au/technology/o...2725838b25c458
    Rosemary

Harvard apparently come last in a ranking on 'teaching orthodoxy' and being totally un-open to differing views!

This is very interesting!

The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Interesting, thanks Mat.
    Rosemary

Fascinating and worrying. I believe that truth should override everything else, (especially in the academic world) but then we come to "what is truth?"
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Truth is absolute truth and it is, I believe, the erosion of this that is leading to the world being the way it is.

The trend that everyone's claim to truth is equal and should be treated as such is a worrying trend.
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Quite funny, I was telling the grandchildren about the recommendation to eat no more than 6 chips a day on the way back from school today. 10 year old was horrified, “does that mean that I have to throw all the other fries away after I have eaten 6?” he asked, 14 year old replied, “no, McDonalds are going to start selling just 6 fries at a time!” I think he believed her!

Vanna a potential stand up comedian there. But wouldn't put it past Maccas to market the "heart healthy option" six fries in briwn paper
    Rosemary