Thread: This weeks "Zoe's" note

Default This weeks "Zoe's" note

I've just read the note for this week and its proved to be very timely in this household.
    My husband has just been told by the GP, that is cholesterol is "high" at 6.3. He's almost 65 and very healthy and slim. He stopped the doctor short and said that he wouldn't even consider taking anything for it. The GP shrugged and didn't take the discussion any further.
    I have to say that Joes aversion to statins comes from his aversion to ANY medication - he wont even take a paracetamol and luckily, never even seems to need them. But I have a sneaky suspicion that there is a little niggle of worry. I think he wouldn't be human if it didn't, so I'm going to sit him down to read this weeks note. I think that will confirm his own thoughts.
    Thanks Zoe.

Can you point me to the note Maime. I can’t see it and think it’s one for me and Mr W to read. Thanks
    My body needs nourishment not punishment - I will not treat my body like a dustbin.

Here you go...
    http://www.theharcombedietclub.com/l...heart-disease/

Also by email at around 10.30
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

Sorry Andy, I seem to have managed to duplicate this thread. Don't know if its possible to delete the other copy?

Thanks

All deleted.

I can't access the whole thing again, I try and log in and it doesn't recognise me but I will read the whole email so not worried

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffi coffi View Post
    I can't access the whole thing again, I try and log in and it doesn't recognise me but I will read the whole email so not worried
    Sorry about that. A few people have had some hiccups with access today. I have the developers trying to understand why.
    If you click on the following link and re-login, it should sort things for you... https://tinyurl.com/yd2qm6u8

Thanks for the link Andy.
    My body needs nourishment not punishment - I will not treat my body like a dustbin.