Thread: Inflammation, CVD and Depression

Default Inflammation, CVD and Depression

This is an interesting article:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...on-linked.html

What causes inflammation? Seed oils and sugar....
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

I think you are probably right Mat, but I cannot bring myself to knowingly click on a link to the Daily Mail
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Quote Originally Posted by Gilli View Post
    I think you are probably right Mat, but I cannot bring myself to knowingly click on a link to the Daily Mail
    I think that even with the Hatchet jobs - It still may be preferable to the Grauniad! (Which has just taken an £800K bung to print weekly pro-vegan stories.)
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

That is simply dreadful. I suppose that newspapers have been selling editorial influence to their advertisers for ever though, so I should not be surprised.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed
    Never a truer word spoke!

Wow! I didn't know Mark Twain was a member of this forum! We are in august company

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Mannity View Post
    Wow! I didn't know Mark Twain was a member of this forum! We are in august company
    He posts under a pseudonym..

I've heard naturopaths slamming seed oils years ago, so all this is mainstream catch up but no one will pay any attention as they're cheap.
    One is too many a thousand not enough.