Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micheal BERK!!

Default Micheal BERK!!

What a total plonker!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...die-early.html

This makes me so angry because these people 'over indulging' are only following official advice!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Club Member

This is not even worthy of an answer but there will be many.

Maybe he feels he hasn't been getting enough attention lately.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJDW View Post
    Maybe he feels he hasn't been getting enough attention lately.
    Poor lamb!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

I have not looked at the daily mail article in the link, but have read the similar subject article in the Times this morning. I do not know whether you are familiar with the BBC Radio 4 program "The Moral Maze" presented by Michael Buerk but is this not possibly all a mountain made out of a molehill and relating to some future radio debate?
    Gilli - DLTBGYD but more importantly KCHO

If he wants to get a debate going he's probably achieved his goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilli View Post
    I have not looked at the daily mail article in the link, but have read the similar subject article in the Times this morning. I do not know whether you are familiar with the BBC Radio 4 program "The Moral Maze" presented by Michael Buerk but is this not possibly all a mountain made out of a molehill and relating to some future radio debate?
    It's a perfect subject for that programme Gilli, but no, apparently he has written an article for the Radio Times expressing the the view that the obese should just be left to over-indulge and die young.

Problem is TOO MANY health professionals and care workers in the NHS are themselves overweight/obese and the approaches typically recommended by the NHS are failing most people who try NICE calls for NHS staff to become active to cut obesity

Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results

Club Member

That is what I said on another thread a few days back about the size of hospital staff.

Quote Originally Posted by TedHutchinson View Post
    Problem is TOO MANY health professionals and care workers in the NHS are themselves overweight/obese and the approaches typically recommended by the NHS are failing most people who try NICE calls for NHS staff to become active to cut obesity

Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results
    Yup - hence SACN and their corrupt report on Sat Fat.