Thread: Is George Moronbigot actually a vegan??

Default Is George Moronbigot actually a vegan??

I'm confused - can someone help me out?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ed-Planet.html
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Good question Mat. In this era of identity politics and the protection of characteristic arising out of deeply held philosophical beliefs I suspect that a court may well find that a person is a vegan if they believe that they are.

If next time we meet I called you a "follicularly challenged four-eyes" that would be offensive. If I alluded to (amongst other things) *your sexual preference, gender, race or disability within the offensive remark, it would be an aggravating feature which if you felt my offensive discourse towards you had been driven by prejudice against the class of persons to which you belonged and whose characteristics are protected I could find myself in the Crown Court accused of a hate crime.

* I have not checked the statute to see whether I have correctly recalled the list of characteristics capable of being protected.

This is 2020. God help us!
    Gilli - DLTBGYD but more importantly KCHO

Quote Originally Posted by Gilli View Post
    This is 2020. God help us!
    I think even (S)he's given up.....

I am definitely a speccy slaphead though!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

If this chap is so worried about grass, and claims to be vegan, what does he suggest we do eat. Even the bacteria flour he was talking about in his article requires soil at some point in its manufacture. Maybe he should become one of those people who believe that they can live on fresh air (before they die of starvation).

We can only hope before he wrecks the farming industry!