Thread: Trust me I'm a Doctor - Don't!

Default Trust me I'm a Doctor - Don't!

Hi all
    I don't know if any of you caught the episode on Wed night. Watch between 12-18 mins in (probably only available in UK).

I was struggling to find anything trustworthy within those few minutes. No balance, no evidence presented for sweeping claims, no conflicts covered, using a US photo to talk about a UK programme (UK farming is a whole different ball game), interviewing a vegan and not giving balance to the vegan agenda, no warnings about the nutritional deficiencies of the EAT Lancet diet. It was shocking.

I've sent in a complaint - mine was too long, so I had to post a letter. If any of you feel inspired to do the same, please do. My complaint is here and then you can use any of my arguments and/or share your own. Do share any thoughts here too.

Very best wishes - Zoe
    Last edited by Zoe; 21st February 2020 at 10:16 AM.
    "Those who are enlightened before the others are condemned to pursue that light in spite of others." Christopher Columbus ("1492")

Done!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Nice one Zoe, and Mat.

I rarely watch TV these days and especially avoid programs such as this in order to maintain a healthy blood pressure! Otherwise, I would also write a complaint.

Love it Zoe. Like Stephen, I try not to watch programs like this any more and I am sick of all aspects of the media making sweeping statements without anyone challenging them. Thank you for taking the time to challenge it.

+1 for what Mamie said.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD but more importantly KCHO

Club Plus Member

I also echo the comments below. Love it Zoe and thank you for challenging it.