Thread: Holy crap... Is this real?

Default Holy crap... Is this real?

https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/den...oronavirus-law

They can sod right off if they try that on me!!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Words fail me.
    One is too many a thousand not enough.

Sorry, were we following the same link? I will have to go back for another look . . .
    Gilli - DLTBGYD but more importantly KCHO

Quote Originally Posted by Gilli View Post
    Sorry, were we following the same link? I will have to go back for another look . . .
    Denmark forcing people to take an as yet developed CV-19 vaccine....

As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus.

It also empowers them to prohibit access to public institutions, supermarkets and shops, public and private nursing homes and hospitals, and also to impose restrictions on access to public transport.

Initially, the government wanted to the law to give the police the right to enter private homes without a court order if there is a suspicion of coronavirus infection. But this was dropped after opposition from parties in the parliament.
    Welcome to the Stasi!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

They're talking about trying that in the US. There's been a push for mandatory vaccines for years and the pandemic is adding a lot of fuel to the fire.

Lovely to hear from you Hugh.