Thread: What was wrong with the model?

Default What was wrong with the model?

This article I found online gave some valuable insight into what may have led to the covid-19 model being inaccurate.

I hope you find it interesting.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD but more importantly KCHO

Thanks Gilli!

Love the Pseudonym - Sue Denim!! Right up my street!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

I read that as well.
    Given the guy has recently lost his job as having his fancy woman visit him at home was contrary to the lockdown rules that he initiated, I thought the description of him as an "aggrogant twerp" was probably about right.
    FatHead, Tom Naughton, would probably understand the importance of undocumented code in C++ and he has to background to comment on it with authority I hope someone sends him a copy of the article?

In other news this hasn't done anything to dispel my thoughts that Ferguson is a fraud and should be subject to a public inquiry!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

The Mad Modellers of Lockdown Dr Kendrick's take on the situation.

It makes the old TV series "Yes Minister" quite tame compared with what actually happens now. It would be funny if it wasn't quite so damaging to peoples lives.

thanks Ted

A great blog from Dr Malcolm Kendrick!
    Gilli - DLTBGYD but more importantly KCHO

I got this through this morning - Absolute genius!

Especially about 'Paul the octopus'