Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We see Eur true colours shining through...

Default We see Eur true colours shining through...

Apologies that it is in the Daily Heil but:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-honoured.html

Not being associated with this thuggery is an upside to leaving I guess...
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

I have read recently that New Scientist is now owned by the Daily Mail group. I might have to check on that before I consider buying it again.

I have yet to see any downsides to leaving . . . , but that may be confirmation bias because I have not been looking for any.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD but more importantly KCHO

Aye!

Very similar articles are on the Grauniad etc as well...

So I guess even the most staunch lefty commies (Joking!!!!!) can see the EU's true colours!

*I'm gonna cop flak for that one - I can feel it! - Asbestos jacket at the ready - Flame-proof in 3..2..1..
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Club Member

This was on the BBC news last night. Trouble on the horizon. Wonder what the original purchase contract to supply did say.

I believe the Italians published it.... And it looked like it was negotiated by a 12 year-old...

I'll try and dig it out!
    Here

Club Member

Thank you Mat.

I will look at that later, need breakfast first.

The EU have repeatedly said that the AZ vaccine was crap - Now they've realised they need it and are a bit mad...

#OOps

But I don't see why WE have to suffer, they were (or still are) OUR AZ vaccinations. We don't have any arguments with either you or the EU.

Now if it was China.... they are really snitty with us.
    Last edited by 2nd_Alto; 5th March 2021 at 09:38 AM.
    Sue - the first "no thank you" is the easiest

I read this in our local press today and was amazed at the apparent pettiness.

Hopefully the planned production of this vaccine here in Melbourne will get underway very soon.
    One is too many a thousand not enough.