Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Wash Your Hair!

I just wash mine with water but no products. I give the scalp a good massage at the same time. If this works I might even try the same for my body.
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

I just pour a litre of water over mine every day over the bath and towel dry it after that. - Low maintenance as a blokes hair should be.

I'm really not down with all these blokes using more 'products' and spending more time getting ready than their wives / girlfriends.. They are just falling for the advertising BS that promotes them.

I just ask myself.. "Would Clint Eastwood do / wear it?"
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

So you figure you're like Clint Eastwood then Mat??
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

I look about as 'grizzled' as him at the moment - I really should have a shave!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

How are you with the one liners??

Usually pretty quick on the draw! (Quicker than a toilet stop in rattlesnake country!) - Why? Are you feeling lucky?? Well?? Are you?? Punk!!

* Dead original that

You'll have to show us at the Feb meeting!

What? the crazy hair or the quick-draw wit and humour?

Both would be excellent!

Well my hair is getting cut a week on Saturday so by the time I get to Manchester it should be as wild as ever!