Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394

Thread: Don't Wash Your Hair!

Ha ha! My dishwasher is fitted next to my oven and the other day I found myself trying to put my coffee cup into the oven instead. My kitchen has only been arranged like that for the last six years
    I'm blaming the fact that it was early in the morning and the caffeine hit hadn't yet kicked in!
    Last edited by Jules.; 23rd April 2017 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Wrote "act" instead of "fact"!

A little update 14 months on
    Last month I started using shampoo again, my hair just wasnít staying clean at all any more using either egg or bicarbonate. Hormonal maybe? I donít know. Plus the ends of my grey hairs were going brassy yellow I had my hair cut really short thinking that the brassyness was the remnants of the hair dye, but afterwards I realised it was just something that can happen to grey hairs.
    So, Iím a convert to purple shampoo, donít laugh! The purple brightens the greys and helps prevent brassyness. I just have to be careful not to leave it on too long so I donít get the dreaded purple rinse effect!
    The good thing is now I can go 6 days again before washing my hair and now that Iíve found frizz eaze super 6 serum I donít get frizzies any more unlike when I used to use shampoo before.

I really enjoyed my hair experiment and Iím happy to use an egg yolk to wash my hair with every now and then because I love the way my hair felt afterwards Iím going to my hairdressers next month so Iíll ask her if she can notice any difference again now Iíve gone back to shampoo.

Hi Jules - thanks for bumping the thread up once more.
    Sorry the experiment has not worked out for you.
    I am still going. Last time I shampooed my hair was in August 2016.
    Still happy with egg yolk wash once a week followed by a lemon water rinse and pure water wash in between if needed.
    No way I want to let shampoo coming back into my life.
    Also my body has not seen shower gel ever since. I use natural hemp soap for shaving - if needed - otherwise clay once a week or even less.