Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: First Time Visitors, please read this

Default First Time Visitors, please read this

Hello and welcome.

We've reintroduced this forum so that anyone who has registered can post a comment or question here.

All messages are moderated so it may take a few hours for your comments to appear. If your comments do not appear, it's probably because one of the moderators has decided that the tone or style is inappropriate. We pride ourselves on having a uniquely friendly and supportive forum with NO SPAM and even comments that may seem reasonable to you, but are not in the spirit of the site, may not be approved.

There are plenty of places to have a rant on the Internet, this is not one of them. We ask that you be respectful of other club members' views and contribute positively to the forum discussions.

Thank You!
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

winnjef
    Visitor

Hi I have just joined Can I download the first part please as I would like to get started
    Winnjef

winnjef
    Visitor

Will it be a wait as I want to finish on the computer asap Thank you

Registered Guest

Hi firt time on any diet so here go's ordered the book just waiting for it to arrive, but having read lots about it I wondered about couscous, maybe instead of rice is it allowed?
    Thanks

I wondered if you can have muller light yoghurts, where it says natural live yoghurt?

Thanks

Sue

No no & no!!!!! It is not NLY and contains sugar!

Ruthie

[QUOTE=Pinkfluff;128888]I wondered if you can have muller light yoghurts, where it says natural live yoghurt?

Thanks

Sue[/QUOTE]

Read the ingredients list - clearly not natural & will put you off ever eating it again!!

Supermember 2010-14 hattie the cattie's Avatar

[QUOTE=Holuckarmel;127246]Hi firt time on any diet so here go's ordered the book just waiting for it to arrive, but having read lots about it I wondered about couscous, maybe instead of rice is it allowed?
    Thanks[/QUOTE]

Not in Phase 1, it's wheat - you can have it as part of a carb meal in Phase 2.
    See my Visitor Messages for more about me & My Album for photos

[QUOTE=hattie the cattie;129138]Not in Phase 1, it's wheat - you can have it as part of a carb meal in Phase 2.[/QUOTE]

Oh my! I never knew it was wheat!!! Luckily I dont like it anyway!!!

Forum Member

Hi all, just completed phase 1 & lost 6lbs, so now down to 16st 13.5lbs (a bit disappointed though) BUT my belt is done up to the last hole (2 holes up) and I can button up a certain shirt, that I could only wear undone with a T shirt underneath. I have also been "yomping" every other day working up a bit of a sweat, and generally feeling good about myself!
    I can't seem to find the rice cereal recommended in the diet book, only the white, or honey varieties, so I'll have to wait until my next visit to the UK (live in Guernsey)
    Also any thoughts on Truvia, it's the sugar substitute made from leaves (I think) that was recently advertised on TV