Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: First Time Visitors, please read this

Lowrey
    Visitor

I am starting on NY day....looking forward to losing the weight and expecting big things from this diet. Good luck. From what I have read you can have fat on bacon or any other meat for that matter!

Hi Lowrey I too am starting today ( Jan 2nd) thanks for letting me know it makes a change not to have to worry about any fat on the meat.. Good luck with the diet

Lorna Mac
    Visitor

Hi I am starting in a couple of days. Can I substitute the brown rice each day on phase one for 50g of porridge oats instead does any one know??

[QUOTE=Lorna Mac;225941]Hi I am starting in a couple of days. Can I substitute the brown rice each day on phase one for 50g of porridge oats instead does any one know??[/QUOTE]

That's fine. You can have oats instead of rice on phase 1.

Lorna Mac
    Visitor

[QUOTE=Alix;225944]That's fine. You can have oats instead of rice on phase 1.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much......I am looking forward to starting but now I will miss my coffee!!!

serious-pixie
    Visitor

Hi.
    I'm a newbie here and am starting Phase 1 tomorrow. I waited until the New Moon as that's supposed to be a very auspicious time to start new things.
    I am scared but excited.
    Since reading 'stop counting calories' about a month ago i have already cut back on a few things and have felt in turns rough, then better. I have tried to cut back on the sugar and caffeine consumption in the lead up as i really do not want to get the nasty headaches that i have had in the past when giving up these things.
    Fingers crossed!!!

Welcome to the forums!!

Morning all,
    i'm a new member and today is my first day of Phase 1. I spent most of yesterday organising and preparing my menus for this week so here goes..........
    Today's menu comprises of:-
    Breakfast: 2 egg omelette with ham (cooked myself) fried in a little olive oil
    Lunch:Roast chicken with small salad and bowl of homemade veg soup (swede, carrot, parsnip, onion, salt, pepper & water)
    Dinner:Roast chicken with 50g brown rice & stir fry veg
    Drinks: water & decaff black coffee

Am I on the right track with this menu??
    Thanks
    Aliev1974

Welcome to the forums!

Menu looks good!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Hi, menu looks good except rice is a carb and u can't mix a fat with a carb. Fat have eyes and carbs don't.
    Please correct me if him wrong someone!!!