Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: First Time Visitors, please read this

[QUOTE=busygirl;229171]Hi, menu looks good except rice is a carb and u can't mix a fat with a carb. Fat have eyes and carbs don't.
    Please correct me if him wrong someone!!![/QUOTE]

You are allowed to have 50g of brown rice a day on phase 1 so mixing is allowed for those five days. Once you move to phase 2 that's where mixing is not allowed.

xxx
    Clare xx "When life gives you lemons, make salad dressing"

Thanks for clarifying. Does that mean u can have beans as well with fat meals?

Also on phase 2 you are allowed as much beans and rice am I correct?

@Busygirl

*Thanks for clarifying. Does that mean u can have beans as well with fat meals?*

No, the only time you can mix fat and carb meals is during Phase 1, beans are not allowed on Phase 1.

*Also on phase 2 you are allowed as much beans and rice am I correct?*

Beans (not baked beans) and rice are fine for Phase 2 carb meals.

cazsoton
    Visitor

Just started today, so far so good feel good, had porridge as my healthy shop is coming tomorrow and all I had in the cupboard - handy. I found I was really hungry by lunchtime at 12. soup homemade and then homemade chicken curry yum. on orange and lemon teas from asda which are refreshing. oh and munnched on a bit of carrot and a tiny bit of chicken. Written myself some notes on my notice board, for week moments for alternatives.

Supermember 2010-14 hattie the cattie's Avatar

Welcome to the forum
    See my Visitor Messages for more about me & My Album for photos

Hi, I'm new to the forum.

I'm on day 4 of Phase 1. I felt shocking for the first 3 days but don't feel too bad today. I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning in an effort to cheer myself up and I've lost 6lbs! Motivated me to continue!

Katisha that's great!!!!Keep it up.

Thanks busygirl! I do have a good 7 stone to lose but I'm feeling quite positive at the moment. Treating myself to a nice steak and salad for tea.