Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: First Time Visitors, please read this

Hi Gazzad - well done on the 6lb but why are you disappointed? Anyway, welcome to the forum. I wouldn't use the Truvia if I were you because it will prolong any cravings for sweet things. Good luck on the your journey.
    K

Supermember 2010-14 hattie the cattie's Avatar

I wouldn't worry too much about the rice cereal, it's definitely an acquired taste. I would stick with bacon & eggs or porridge (if you want a carb breakfast).

6 lbs is great.
    See my Visitor Messages for more about me & My Album for photos

GinaG3
    Visitor

Hi, I'm on day 4 of Phase 1, and actually feeling pretty good. Apart from a slight headache yesterday morning and being a little irritable, I've had no real side effects. Before I started I ate pretty well BUT did drink a bottle of wine most nights - really thought I'd miss that more.... My question if anyone can help is: I'm a fitness instructor and teach cardio and resistance training. My cardio fitness has gone through the roof, but I'm really struggling with my BodyPump teaching, had to drop my weights by around half - how soon can I expect this to return to normal? Thank you.....

Hi and welcome Gina - no idea about the fitness thing (I am a slumax) but someone will come along soon with the answer.

Welcome Gina - I think Becci is a fitness instructor maybe, I'm sure she'd be able to give you some advice.

Good luck!

Sue

Welcome to the forums Gina!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

peter.delchiappo
    Visitor

Default Type 1 diabetes

Hi

I have just joined and I am a type 1 diabetic

Can you offer some advice how I can get past P1 when really the only carbs I can have is porridge and brown rice.

Thanks

Hi Peter,
    You may be better checking with your doctor before you start. In any case, I would definitely start a separate thread for this question.
    I know a few Type 2 diabetics have had great success with this way of eating but I'm not away of anyone with Type 1. You could always take out Premium Membership & then you will get personal support from Zoe.

Kate

Just a quick question, I'm starting Phase 1 next week and wondered if I can have a sweetener in my black de-caff coffee. I have no sugar cravings and no problem with a sweet tooth or anything I just like one in coffee to take the 'edge' off it.

No sweeteners I'm afraid. If you can't drink your decaf without a sweetener try something else. I'm a great fan of peppermint tea.