Thread: Day one, done!

antsmummy
    Visitor

Default Day one, done!

and i feel surprisingly ok, apart from the mad cravings telling me a biscuit or a glass of wine wouldnt hurt, oh and going to my hubbys uncle and aunts and having to explain that no, i didnt want christmas pudding or milk in my coffee, and then getting a lecture about how calorie counting was bad for me, so it was quite entertaining to explain the plan and watch her face go from disapproving to interested!
    i dont feel too bad, which wasnt what i expected to be honest, last night the cravings were huge though, and i feel a bit wooly today, going to try and drink more water today, but so far so good (and if i dont lose any weight im going to cry!!!) good luck to all those who start today xxx

Hi, and welcome ants.
    Remember-those cravings are for all the things your body doesn't need-it's all poison. Keep telling yourself that,and it will get easier every day. The odds are,you will lose weight-much of it water. But if you don't - bear in mind that the real weight loss starts with Phase 2...good luck!

It definitely gets easier!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Keep at it - you're doing brilliantly. I had a 85% chocolate craving last night but didnt have my decaff - which I usually have with my 85%, watched 'Sherlock' and forgot about wanting it! so it can be done!

Ruthie

A big welcome and well done for getting the 1st day under your belt!

Liz
    x

antsmummy
    Visitor

Spoke too soon, feel like death now :-/
    Really cold and flu-y!!

It will soon pass and you'll feel great (unless you have actually got the flu then it may take a little longer than a couple of days to feel right!!)

Dose up on some paracetamol if you feel really crappy - no need to suffer unnecessarily (can't believe I spelt that correctly )
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

JayJay
    Visitor

All the best, stick with it, it really does get easier and you'll be amazed how much better you soon feel