Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Nervous Newbie

Default Another Nervous Newbie

Hi, I did phase 1 in November and lost 5lbs which I was very pleased with but then had a bout of depression and have just stuffed and stuffed and needless to say have put the 5lbs back on!!!! So am starting phase 1 again tomorrow and would really appreciate some moral support.

Go for it!
    Remember how you felt when you lost that initial 5lb.
    Keep us all posted with progress here as a self-motivational tactic.
    Best wishes
    Andy
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

Wishing you all the luck in the world, you'll do great I'm sure and you'll have plenty of company on phase 1 as alot of us will be joining you x

Hi Andy,
    Oh yes I've been thinking lots about the 5lb and am really eager to get started tomorrow.
    And yes I will use posting my progress as a way to keep myself on track, so nag me please if I don't post any comments
    Best Wishes and Happy New Year to you

Thank you, I'll enjoy the company

antsmummy
    Visitor

Good luck! I'm on day two of phase1 and I've never tried it before, hope it all goes well for you

Welcome to the forums yelsel06!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Forum Guest

you are in good company yelsel06

Welcome to the Harcombe family - I'm on Day 2 of Phase 1, though not for the first time, have been a THD devotee since March last year. Just want to get rid of a few latent cravings I've developed after strayng over Xmas! Will be going onto Phase 2 by Friday to lose another 5/6lbs.

Good luck - remember if you need to ask any questions, have a rant or shout about anything there's always someone to answer, listen & agree (or disagree - in the nicest possible way) on the forum :-)

Ruthie

Welcome Yelsel, I've been scanning this site since May and only joined formally a little while ago, but it is and has become so useful for me. For say, looking for a new recipe idea or just someone to say 'chin up, we're with you'. Go Yel!