About our January Blitz
Every January, we run our popular and successful blitz to help you kick start your diet and health goals.
We know that starting anything new can be challenging, and we’re here to support you every step of the way, so let's go!
Each day, starting January 1st 2018, we'll add a new article below and a thread in the forum for you to share insights and to get extra support. During the month of January, we'll have weekly open-days, where you can ask questions direct to Zoë, Andy and other club members. Thereafter, we'll continue with monthly sessions.
We'll make sure that you have the information and help that you need to give you the best possible chance of achieving your 2018 diet and health goals. Scroll down to check the 14 day program, which starts on Jan 1 2018.
|Friendly and supportive forums||Instant access to all articles|
|Video courses||Unique articles for members|
|Private 'Ask Zoë' forum||Club open days|
|Daily emails during the program||Getting Started paperback|
Already a club subscriber? Click here to login and get immediate access to your downloads and register for your blitz emails.
Download your mealplans, shopping lists, checklist, phase 1 & 2 guides. If you've just signed up, we'll post out your club members book and you'll have immediate access to all club resources and forums. Have a good look around and get yourself raring to go with the January Blitz that starts on Jan 1 2018.
Download your Workbook
Download your Meal Plan
Download your Vegetarian Meal Plan
Download you Phase 1 allowed list
Download your Phase 2 allowed list
Open Day Schedule
Tuesday January 2nd 2018 18:00-20:00 GMT
Monday January 8th 2018 18:00-20:00 GMT
Wednesday 17th 2018 18:00-20:00 GMT
Thursday 25th 2018 18:00-20:00 GMT
All open day sessions are held in the private members' area, which you can access here, or look out for the blue banner in the forum during open-sessions.
Here's the program
- Getting Started with The Harcombe Diet®
Day 1 - 1st January 2018
- Today is the first day of the last diet you will ever need
Day 2 - 2nd January 2018
- Why you mustn't try to eat less if you want to weigh less
Day 3 - 3rd January 2018
- To stop cravings, you have to stop eating the things you crave
Day 4 - 4th January 2018
- Letting go of unhelpful diet advice
Day 5 - 5th January 2018
- What is food addiction? Because you're currently breaking it!
Day 6 - 6th January 2018
- To weigh or not to weigh?!
Day 7 - 7th January 2018
- How to overcome the 'sod-it' mentality
Day 8 - 8th January 2018
- Where are you after week 1? Three scenarios...
Day 9 - 9th January 2018
- How to stop the unhelpful voices in our heads
Day 10 - 10th January 2018
- Two human instincts, which must be overcome to lose weight: waste & scarcity
Day 11 - 11th January 2018
- Surround yourself with energisers, not feeders!
Day 12 - 12th January 2018
- Life after bread! How to keep up the great work
Day 13 - 13th January 2018
- What drives change? And how to stay motivated
Day 14 - 14th January 2018
- What we've covered and how to stay on the wagon
Sign up today >>