Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling crap

antsmummy
    Visitor

Default Feeling crap

Wow this candida crap sure takes a long time to go!
    I've been doing harcombe 2 weeks, 6 days on p1 and the rest on p2, although it still feels like p1 as I've had no wheat, potatoes or fruit!
    This morning I've woken up with a huge hangover type headache again, despite no wine!
    I'm drinking plenty of water but should I be doing anything else?
    *chants I will be slim I will be slim*

Your doing everything poss! I end up with a dull headache in the afternoons and Ive been doing it for 2 weeks now!!!

[QUOTE=antsmummy;131832]Wow this candida crap sure takes a long time to go!
    I've been doing harcombe 2 weeks, 6 days on p1 and the rest on p2, although it still feels like p1 as I've had no wheat, potatoes or fruit!
    [/QUOTE]

It took me a year and 3 months to get rid of candida. It doesn't surrender easily! Stick with it and you will win the war.
    3 stone gone forever! Gluten free phase 3.

SuzieW
    Visitor

I wonder how 'you ' actually know when it is truly dead?

Must admit I was one of the ones that felt rubbish for about 4 weeks. About the end of week two I could have curled up under my desk and slept most afternoons! However the more bad stuff that leaves your body the easier it does all become, hold in there it is totally worth it!

antsmummy
    Visitor

That's a good point Suzy, I wonder if there's a eureka moment?! Well considering my love of wine, crisps, cheese and most savoury bad-for-me stuff I reckon it's going to take forever!!

I had a colonic years ago and she could see the candida in my stools!! Had no idea what it was or how evil it is but might go for one of those again to clean me out. It can only help!

SuzieW
    Visitor

[QUOTE=antsmummy].... Well considering my love of wine, crisps, cheese and most savoury bad-for-me stuff I reckon it's going to take forever!![/QUOTE]
    Me too on all those you mention

I still have a headache when I wake up, and feel a bit weak, can't wait for the day when I have more energy.

If you think of the amount of things your body is detoxing from it not surprising.

Caffiene, alcohol, wheat sugar........

some people struggle to give up just one of those!