Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Day 17 and NO SUGAR!!!!

Default Day 17 and NO SUGAR!!!!

I did it1 I went a whole day without sugar!!!! Im made up lol!!!!!!! It was a real effort but i did it! Now for today!

Well done! Just take it one day at a time. Sugar addiction can be tough but once your blood sugar levels are balanced through eating well balanced fat meals, those cravings should quickly be a thing of the past. Hope today is just as good!

[QUOTE=Sian;133637]Well done! Just take it one day at a time. Sugar addiction can be tough but once your blood sugar levels are balanced through eating well balanced fat meals, those cravings should quickly be a thing of the past. Hope today is just as good![/QUOTE]

Today is going to be difficult! BUT I will get through it! We are going to the kids Grandmas, so Im going to have a mega brekkie of bacon and eggs, take a large tub of greek style NLY, a tin of tuna for lunch, then Im going to wait and have my dinner at home around 8pm tonight as thats the only way Ill manage to stick to THD! othewise itll probably be pie and other bad stuff which I dont want!

antsmummy
    Visitor

Well done!!! It's hard but worth it hun xx

JPaul
    Visitor

Nice one. Keep it up!

Good going - we're with you all the way!
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

Well done!!!

Yay Taylor the sugar monster is under attack! A day without sugar so its already smaller than it was Sounds like you have thought about the logistics of today with Grandmas house etc and planned around it showing you mean business, you are organised and are not going to let the monster catch you out. Well done, we are all rooting for you.

Aquarius
    Visitor

well done Jo. By the time I come back from hols you will be on Day 10 of sugar free = think how good that will feel.

Stay strong x

Well done on your determination and focus! As others have said, it only gets easier the less you feed the Candida Monster! I have a little "food bag" that sort of looks like a handbag but is insulated and I always fill it with alternative Harcombe-friendly foods just in case. It's my safety net and it has saved me many a time! Planning ahead is vital when faced with social events or family visits. Keep up the excellent progress!
    It is said that truth passes through 3 stages: First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, itís accepted as being self-evident.