Thread: Just how much weight gain does TOTM really make? (sorry to the men!)

Default Just how much weight gain does TOTM really make? (sorry to the men!)

Out of interest does anyone know how much weight gain you get - from the whole cycle really eg. TOTM/Ovulating etc
    Just curious really!!

It can vary hugely between individuals - best to monitor your own cycle and see what's normal for you. I always used to gain 2 - 3 lbs and get slightly constipated (sorry - tmi)

I agree it varies...I usually gain no more than a pound.

Everyone's different - personally I tend to put on a couple of lbs in the couple of days before my period & have also noticed that on the day of ovulation my weight jumps up by 2 or 3lbs & is then back down the next day.

Had a hysterectomy in 1983 but from the time I started noticing the weight gain at about age 18 it was 7lbs on in the week before, all gone by the time 4 days were up.

Last week for me it jumped up 5lbs then was gone the next day that's the first time though for over a year having TOTM having the marina coil and all.Think maybe it has something to do with the natural foods?? Makes you wonder.
    T x

I don't appear to gain any extra weight at TOTM. Providing I don't give in to any cravings and just eat lots of steak instead, I stay the same.
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman