Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phase 1 Redo

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzi S View Post
    Even I can give up... Light weight!
    I am dreadfull no will power at all lol

I have now got rid of all distractions, so should be good going forward (I hope)

Dean.

Did you eat it all then??
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

I've just done exactly the same thing!! I can't cope with having chocolate in the house so it's all gone now...

Aquarius
    Visitor

Definitely lightweights. I haven't touched chocolate in almost two weeks and there are 4+ packs five 25g bars of Aldis 85% in the cupboard. I'm saving it to take on hols at end of May.

I ate half of it, and give the rest away. Proper lightweight

All gone now so no more temptation.

Worst thing about it, I went nearly two weeks without chocolate up until a week ago, then once I started eating it, ate a lot

Phase 1 will be starting properly tomorrow

Dean

I gave up for 21 days on the elimination diet and I had my whole chocolate box full plus a huge Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg in the cupboard.
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

I've finally found chocolate I can eat, no nuts, no wheat, no dairy. The Grenada Chocolate Company. Now I don't know if I want to eat chocolate because I've finally found a bar I can eat, or if I'm having sugar cravings. I can resist, but I'm very aware it's sitting in my cupboard.

It's like, yay! I can eat this. Now where and when should I stop? Kept myself to about 2 squares worth a day after dinner, but I want to gorge.

Day 1 (Doh):

B: Beef Chilli
    L: Beef Chilli
    D: Chicken Thighs and Salad.

Hopefully nothing to derail myself today

Dean.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzi S View Post
    Thanks Lizzi, but so far most of the dark chocolate I have gotten my hands on has traces of nuts in. Its rather frustrating. And I'm trying to eliminate all traces of milk from my system in the hope that my intolerance will go away. The Hotelchocolat site has terrible filters, it was still returning chocolate with 'traces of nuts' even when I had it set to nut free.

The pro points in favour of Granada chocolate is that I can buy it at a chocolate shop near me, so I can try a bar without having to pay the shipping costs, or have it delivered to work! I can just imagine what my noisy co-workers would say if I ordered a box of chocolates, and it would have to be several bars to defang the shipping costs.