Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Phase 1 - again!

Great to have thou back in the Harcombe family Eva.

Ruthie

Quote Originally Posted by Tess47 View Post
    Hope you had a good day Eva I did and just reading the boards drinking a herbal tea and thinking about tomorrow's menu

It looks like
    oats 50g with water and greek yogurt fat free
    gammon and chicken salad with home made mayo (if it comes out ok)
    Chicken jalfrezi
    Post workout full fat yogurt
    Sounds good to me Tess

I have had bacon and eggs for breakfast with herbal tea - I love the Pukka range as I really like cinnamon/cardamom flavours.

Pork belly for lunch with roasted veg.

Chicken salad for tea before I go out ballroom dancing.

What workout are you doing today?

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Davies View Post
    Hope to see you at a Meet
    Hoping to start coming to meets again later on this year once Lucy is a bit older & we've started weaning. She's still feeding frequently throughout the day at the moment so quite literally attached to me a lot of the time!

If we can manage it i'll come to the Birmingham conference in September. Hubby is talking about driving us all to B'ham and spending the day there with Lucy so that i'm on hand if she wants milk & won't take a bottle. We'll see.

Eva I do a boot camp workout in the park called British Military Fitness I love watching dancers but have no sense of rhythm

Eva I do a boot camp workout in the park called British Military Fitness I love watching dancers but have no sense of rhythm
    Ooh those frighten me - my cardio levels can't cope with it and I hate being shouted/encouraged like that! You are brave Tess.

I will stick to my Zumba, Ballroom, Pilates and Tennis with a good measure of shopping (with lots of walking of course!).

Quote Originally Posted by princesspentium View Post
    Great to have thou back in the Harcombe family Eva.

Ruthie
    Thanks Ruthie - lovely to be back in the fold!

Aquarius
    Visitor

welcome back Eva. I am doing Phase 1 at the moment after getting back to Harcombe 'my way' after Christmas. 24lbs down and 4" off my waist so far - what's not to love?

Good luck

Well ended up going for a very long walk and then running errands on foot (13 + miles according to my fitbit pedometer) so have decided to skip my workout tonight .

I thought i would hate the BMF but love it and in fact am a bit too addicted to it (5 sessions a week for the last 2 weeks !) The cardio I have no trouble with it is the rest of it ! But I am a keen but slow runner so have quite good cardio base

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    welcome back Eva. I am doing Phase 1 at the moment after getting back to Harcombe 'my way' after Christmas. 24lbs down and 4" off my waist so far - what's not to love?

Good luck
    Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant - just what I needed to hear. I love reading your posts - your sense of humour has me in stitches, thank you for the welcome back.

Well ended up going for a very long walk and then running errands on foot (13 + miles according to my fitbit pedometer) so have decided to skip my workout tonight .

I thought i would hate the BMF but love it and in fact am a bit too addicted to it (5 sessions a week for the last 2 weeks !) The cardio I have no trouble with it is the rest of it ! But I am a keen but slow runner so have quite good cardio base
    Good god woman - 13 mile walk - I feel tired just reading that

Ahh you're a runner - I have arthritis in my knees - yes I know I shouldn't be dancing but I do try and avoid the jumps and dose myself with ibruprofen before I go. I just wish I was a bit better at it - but I am very enthusiastic!

There is something rather lovely being cuddled up close to my hubby and moving (I really can't use the word dancing for us) around the dancefloor to super music.

Zumba is totally different - what better way to spend an hour on a Wednesay morning with a group of middle aged women jiggling their wobbly bits and singing 'Sex, Sex, sex on the beach' Now you can see why my 18 year old son is embarassed to be seen with me. He is sooo glad to be studying in Manchester now!

Change of plan for dinner - having sea bass fillets as they were reduced to 2 in Waitrose this afternoon! Bargain.