Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wish you guys could read these

Kezh
    Visitor

Default wish you guys could read these

Phase 2 - 14/15 days in and had first 'blip' today. No one else around me is following the diet so have no one to talk to about it.

You can talk to us......

Best thing to do with a blip is to get straight back to it - treat it like a small dip into phase 3.

Kezh
    Visitor

Been posting for the last few days and nothing has appeared. Just kicking myself about it.

Aquarius
    Visitor

Hi Kezh and welcome to the forum. A blip is just that - one small diversion. Make sure the next thing you eat is HD and you'll be fine.

Kezh
    Visitor

Thanks for the reply's. I should say that so far i have lost 1st 1lb so far. Guess one proper blip is nothing lol

+ 1 for the above advice. Such a hard one to learn and good for you for posting .

Everyone has them kezh. Make yourself at home here - there is always someone to lift you up when you need it and then you can return the favour when someone else has a problem.

A blip is just that and you can move on. Good move to come on here to post about it. How are you feeling now?

You have done well to get this far without a blip. A blip is temporary, eating this way is for life!
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

[QUOTE=Kezh;258593]Been posting for the last few days and nothing has appeared. Just kicking myself about it.[/QUOTE]

Hiya,

Welcome to the forums!

The forum 'guest' level have their posts moderated - Apologies that the moderation queue may have grown.

Have a look at the membership plans - the basic membership costs £1 per month and removes the moderation of posts!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’