Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos of our Food 30 day blitz

Default Photos of our Food 30 day blitz

As there are a fair few newbies floating around I thought it would be good to start a photo thread for the food, this often inspires me so here goes .... a couple of breakfast choices

@Cazbah, thanks for sharing these. I now know where to stop for brekkie when I travel through the midlands.
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    @Cazbah, thanks for sharing these. I now know where to stop for brekkie when I travel through the midlands.
    You would be most welcome

Aquarius
    Visitor

Breakfast Day 1 - was going to be brunch but I was hungry. Large breakfast to hopefully keep me full til supper time.

Pulled pork and (4)scrambled eggs

This is how I got the day off to a great start
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

No photo I'm afraid - but you're all just gonna have to visualise a plate of bacon large enough to give a dietician a cardiac arrest!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Not cooked it yet but have to show you this lovely fillet of hake I get this morning. I'm lucky enough to live on a work quayside so I can get fish fresh from the boats. This bugger is enormous! There is enough for two big fish pies plus 3 more portions for baking or frying! It's a big chopping board it's pictured on too!

[IMG][/IMG]

Wow the Hake looks amazing!
    here's my lunch ... Tuna Nicoise

Those photos look amazing and have reminded me to get some streaky bacon to go with my boiled eggs tomorrow AND to boil the eggs for my tuna salad.

But also reminded me i still have not figured out how to quick and easily share photos from my iphone. I have got a pic of lunch on my phone and have got it into photobucket and now I am stumped

Brown rice with stir fry veg lunch day 1 of 30 day blitz

Ok I have figured out how to do it on my pc but realistically i will never think to do that on work days so just need to figure out the iphone bit