Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos of our Food 30 day blitz

Scotch egg salad and woolynaise

Breakkie - 100% Pralus, black coffee and macadamias!

"Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

Lunch - Tinned tuna - as it comes....

"Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

Dinner - Fillet steak (2) with leaves including rocket and chives and pine nuts.

Hydration - sparkling water with lemon & lime - I eat them too!

This is what I'll be having with my pork steak tonight - once they're cooked, of course.

Ghent, Belgium (born USA - UK nationalilty through marriage)

Spanish (Squash) Omelette from recipe book (I assume this is also a Frittata?)
    My evening meal. Also made a second one to take to work on Monday.

No pic from me tonight...tucked in before I remembered to take pic. Oh well it was prawn and smoked salmon with salad and quite delicious.
    Kx

[IMG][/IMG]

Wasn't very hungry tonight , probably due to the heat , so just had. The last of the mackerel and romaine with roule and a cup of tea

Priscilla, it definitely is a frittata! I don't know the recipe from the book, but the one we make at home involves a lot of delicious onions cooked until they become translucent and very sweet and sauted sqaush, zucchini or what ever you call them. A rather lovely combination. Unfortunately I am not eating eggs at the moment so all the different frittate don't appear on my menus as they used to.