Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Late Starter

Default Late Starter

Hi all
    Starting 30 day blitz a week late! Wondering if anyone else is?
    Have the emails and workbook but wondering whether to start on day 1 and be behind on the emails and everyones posts or start on Day 8 and tag Week 1 onto beg. Aug. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Maz

Personally I would just start at the same point that the rest of us are at. It's better than feeling that you are playing catchup all the time. I am planning to continue to blitz until 9th August when I go away so I will be with you if you choose to continue beyond July.
    Kx

Hi Maz
    If it was me I would start with day 1. I have a colleague who is starting a week later due to being on holiday, she is going to print off all the emails and read one per day.
    Good luck with your journey.

Hi Karencatcat
    Sorry it appears that we were replying to Maz at the same time However what you said makes sense also.

Quote Originally Posted by theollies View Post
    Hi Karencatcat
    Sorry it appears that we were replying to Maz at the same time However what you said makes sense also.
    Hey Theollie...we are all entitled to our opinion...yours made sense too. I was just saying what I would do. However, I would add that I would perhaps do the activity portion from the beginning.

The only negative I see to starting from scratch is that you won't be able to discuss the same things on here. It depends how she is doing it and if she wants to feel part of the group on here or not.
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzi S View Post
    The only negative I see to starting from scratch is that you won't be able to discuss the same things on here. It depends how she is doing it and if she wants to feel part of the group on here or not.
    That's absolutely why I would opt for joining in at the point everyone else is at.....think it would feel a bit odd to be a week behind everyone else. If it were me I would read all the emails and then just launch myself in....what is there to lose!

Hi again
    Maybe I could meld?merge Day1/6, 2/7 etc to catch up. Will have to substitute some of the exercise as have arthritis In knees so hopping, jumping type things out anyway
    Then do an extra week at end. Means I wouldn't be so out of sync with the rest of you - thats if you don't mind of course

Maz

Why would anyone mind? We are doing this for our health and want all of us to do well and achieve our goals. Just go for it and see what happens....it is meant to be enjoyable as well as beneficial!

The more the merrier as far as i'm concerned - even if you decide to start from day 1 you can still join in the conversation - we'll know what you're talking about!