Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Late Starter

Thanks for all the replies. Looking forward to starting Day 1/8 tomorrow

Maz

Hi Maz

I'm starting today and just reading the emails a week late (though I did sneakily look at them when they came in last week). I was away for work last week and decided I didn't want to 'fail' so early on. I did try and clean up my eating a bit in preparation though. But I'm a cheese-fiend and today is my first cheese-free day. Lunch just didn't feel right! Anyway, hope you're enjoying day 1 - much easier to eat salads etc when the sun is shining :-)

Ellie

Hi Ellie

Nice to have some-one in the same place
    It's good to get started at last, have tried to read as many emails as I could.
    Missed my cappuccinos the most but ok otherwise
    Hope the rest of your day went well

Maz

I started on day 4 and went back to day one. Doing ok but hardest bit is cutting out my tea with milk. Have restricted to max 2/3 a day mostly before evening.

Quote Originally Posted by MazM View Post
    Hi Ellie

Nice to have some-one in the same place
    It's good to get started at last, have tried to read as many emails as I could.
    Missed my cappuccinos the most but ok otherwise
    Hope the rest of your day went well

Maz
    Glad the day went pretty OK. I pulled a muscle between my shoulders reaching to get my son's Weetabix in the morning - just goes to show how evil cereals are! I've been pretty Harcombe for a couple of years but have slipped in the past 6 months and want to get back on track. However, that means I sort of forget that some of the things I'm doing (like milk in my rooibos tea) are not strictly correct. Am trying to do the phase 1 but had a couple of hiccups yesterday with things like that. Will try harder today. I did do the 30 minute walk after lunch, which was very pleasant in the sunshine. Good luck with day 2 :-)