Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back in Phase 3!

Default Back in Phase 3!

Did my monthly weigh in today as i'm off to Devon either tomorrow or Monday and i've lost 4lbs this month despite a couple of blips on the blitz!

this means that i'm back at 9 stone 7.5 which is in my phase 3 range (9st5 - 9st8). I weighed myself a week after giving birth to Lucy and I was 10st7 so i've lost a stone in 5 months. This might sound slow to some people and for much of that time I was plateauing - it definitely seemed to come off in fits & starts but a lot of the time that's my doing - i'll maintain on phase 3 for a while & then dip back into phase 2 when i'm ready to lose a bit more. I got stuck at 10 stone for a good long while - from about March until June then between June and July I got to 9st11 and then during the blitz month i've really had a whoosh with 4lbs in a month!

Just goes to show that when your body is ready it will give up the weight. 1 stone in 5 months might not sound very impressive, but I know that it'll stay off.

happy days!

Wow Alix that's brilliant. I still have weight to lose from my last baby and she is 17 now...lol. You have done brilliantly to get back to,P3 so quickly. Well done.
    Kxx

Congratulations Alix. Great weight loss which you have managed brilliantly. Have a lovely time in Devon.

Fantastic result! It took me 6 months to lose a stone and I have never looked back. Same thing - constant plateaus, sometimes a whoosh. Such is the human body - we are not machines!!!

The good thing is that in 3 years that stone has stayed off and I've never felt better. Alix - you are a true Phase 3-er!! Well done missus!! Enjoy your weekend!
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

Good work my dear!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Aquarius
    Visitor

Just in time for a Cornish Pasty and Cream tea Well done xx

Supermember 2010-14 Marie Smith's Avatar

Hooray - well done Alix!
    Marie x on my way, size 12's here I come...

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Just in time for a Cornish Pasty and Cream tea Well done xx
    Forget the pasty, cream tea with warm scones and clotted Cornish cream - yum!
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

Will probably forgo the pasty & cream tea as it'll make me feel rubbish (and i'm trying to set a good example to the 'rents!)

Will, however have very little control over my food from Monday to Thursday but will do my best.

Well done for your patience Alix! Good on you.