Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning, Good Luck everyone!

Forum Guest

New to this but, unfortunately, not to failing diets!! Determined to persevere. Am in France until end of July so struggle with some of the allowed foods. Not in supermarkets. Anyone out there looking to buddy up?? Could very much do with one to one support! Good luck to cazbah and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynny View Post
    Hi Katy, from a fellow 'Wiltshire Warrior' - well, that's what I've decided to call myself, during the 14 day Blitz. First time for me with Harcombe and the Day 1 of the 14 has dawned... egg, bacon and yogurt washed down with a black decaff...GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE!
    Hi Lynny, great to hear from you, and - altogether now - 'Wiltshire Warriors, go, go, go!'

Morning all :-) I'm actually on day 2 as I figured it was easier to do Monday - Friday and get into sensible eating patterns before the chaos of Tour de France weekend up here in Yorkshire. I've been following THD, with varying degrees of success for.... well over 7 years! I'm still 3 stone lighter than I was before following the diet, hovering around 10st, but my eating habits have become very poor (just half a block of cheese for lunch some days!) and I'm a lot more flabby than I was. I'm looking to shift 1/2 stone just, but mainly want to get the eating back on track. Day 2 of dairy free is a struggle for me. When I made my healthy salad yesterday I realised that I haven't made myself a proper lunch in a long, long time. And then I sat at the table to eat it, with a knife and fork. Felt much more like a meal.

Did find I was ravenous by evening though, despite having eaten a fair bit. But I resisted temptation.

I'd forgotten to measure so thanks for the reminder about that - and good luck to everyone starting the challenge, whether it's their 1st brush with THD or a refresher (nice to see some names I recognise from my visits in the past are still here).

And now, tuna salad beckons :-)

Ellie

I have been doing Phase One for the last two weeks but added caffeine in a week ago and had alcohol at the weekend so I'm going to knuckle back down again. Good luck everyone else. One meal/day at a time.....

Forum Guest

Hi I've got two firsts this is my first time writing on a forum and will be dedicated to following the plan!

I will be logging in everyday to follow all the threads to keep me motivated.

As some others have said I've got the books and have dabbled with it for a while, cooked some of the recipes from the book, but this time I am going to knuckle down and get on with it.

Good luck everyone.

Looking forward to this challenge I find that if I'm part of a challenge it motivates me more. I'm a lifelong veggie that doesn't eat eggs so my p1 diet is quite restrictive but I'll survive as long as I can have my NLY! Good luck everyone

Lunch of tin of salmon, romaine lettuce, plum tomatoes, radish, spring onion, cucumber, red pepper, dressed with a little olive oil, black pepper and salt.

Good luck everyone. I'm not joining you because I've got too many social commitments over the next couple of months but i've also got a bit more wobbly than I was (maybe that's an age thing) so I'll be as good as I can.
    Its lovely to see some old friends back amongst us and also so many newbies.

Hi everyone, I have been following THD since November last year, have done well but been stuck for a long time on the last 7lbs which has gone to 10lbs so need a boost which hopefully the blitz will do. I have found after my first day this time round on P1 that I am not bothered about having the rice/oats. I couldn't have managed P1 without it first time so there's proof that THD does change your eating habits. Keep with it all you newbies, you WILL have withdrawal symptoms but it DOES go - good luck

Forum Guest

How have you done since May?? Read your first post and really related! Struggling but determined. Sara