Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finding it hard!

Default Finding it hard!

Feeling quite low on energy and brain cells not working as quickly as usual! Hopefully that's a sign I'm detoxing. But it would be very easy to give in and have a cup of coffee!

DON'T DO IT!!!!

You'll get through it!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

I am so glad I don't drink coffee.

I know it will be tough but you can definitely do it. Good Luck

in 2 days time you will wonder what the fuss was about and be full of energy!

It is hard so you will just have to get together lots of coping strategies - paracetamol, water (sparkling hits my caffeine/hunger spot quite well), distractions, fresh air, a good book or film and bed if all else fails. You will feel good eventually, it took me 4 days but others might only have one bad one. Good luck

I remember my first time! I must confess that I felt dreadful for the first few days, headachey and fluey. But it passed and after it had passed I realised I felt better than I had in years. It does get easier, I promise. And think how pleased you'll feel in a few days' time when you've stick with it and got out the other side.

@YvonneMoon. Do stick with it. It gets easier by the day and the harder it seems at the start, the more detoxing you need to go through.
    Get the support you need over the next 2 weeks to keep you on track
    Thousands of others have succeeded and you can too.
    Andy
    The truth is deafening, no matter how quietly spoken.

Just to add: The worse you feel; the more detoxing you're doing and likely losing more weight!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

My first time off caffeine brought the mother of all headaches. It was almost frightening. It went after 24 hours though and I have never looked back.

I always feel a bit fluey and really exhausted when I go low carb and sugar free, but I feel so much better after a few days. However, it definitely gets better very quickly and then we'll all feel like a million dollars.

@Jax.

Definitely! I think most of us feel like this!