Thread: wine slip up

Essjay
    Visitor

Default wine slip up

Well I was doing so well before the wine slip up, my cravings had subsided, headaches and aches had gone

Essjay
    Visitor

Didn't mean to press post...lol I will continue in a mo!

Essjay
    Visitor

....I had lost 5lbs and felt healthier. Now after the evil episode with wine, weightloss has stopped (couldn't help weighing myself today) and I started introducing milk in my decaf cappuccino and now I'm finding cravings returning.
    Does anyone know whether this is maybe a dairy intolerance or just something to do with the wine?

Could be either!

You really need to get the cravings dealt with.

I would go back to phase 1 for a little while.. Then reintroduce one thing at a time.. You will then find out if you have a dairy intolerance!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Essjay
    Visitor

I didn't mean to introduce the wine, it just kind of happened after a dreadful day at work..I think I need to address my issue with wine and not use it as a crutch after a bad day!

Thanks Mat, I will restart phase 1, hopefully the withdrawal effects won't be as bad second time round.

First week I started with loads of momentum and determination, even though I'm sticking to the food element of the diet I can't help but wonder where that all went during week 2.

Keep us posted!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’