Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bella Mitochondria talks with Shawn Baker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bella Mitochondria talks with Shawn Baker

MeatRx Carnivore Community Meeting with Isabella Cooper, FnDNutr , BSc Hons, AFHEA, AMRSB, AfENDO, D
    "Isabella D Cooper majored with honours in biochemistry with medical physiology, molecular genetics, advanced cell biology, advanced cancer biology, physiological networks (neurology, endocrinology and immunology), proteins and enzyme biochemistry, bioinformatics in
    I think this is the best video I've watched.
    Covers a lot of topics even explains why so much vitamin d research is poor.
    The section on Covid is interesting as is the work on cancer.
    Last edited by TedHutchinson; 16th February 2021 at 10:04 AM.

Thanks Ted. I had also saved the link on facebook to watch later.
    Gilli - DLTBGYD but more importantly KCHO

Quote Originally Posted by Gilli View Post
    Thanks Ted. I had also saved the link on facebook to watch later.
    At the start of the talk please guess how old you think Isabella is, write it down and see how accurate you are when she says?
    I think that tells us something about the value of a lower carbohydrate real food diet is.

Quote Originally Posted by TedHutchinson View Post
    At the start of the talk please guess how old you think Isabella is, write it down and see how accurate you are when she says?
    I think that tells us something about the value of a lower carbohydrate real food diet is.
    OK. Will do!

When you said that Ted, I thought I bet she is in her early forties but when I started watching her I decided 32 was closer to the mark. Wow!

Very interesting discussion.

When will mainstream medicine wake up to the fact that most modern diseases are preventable just by quitting the junk food.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen B View Post
    Very interesting discussion.

When will mainstream medicine wake up to the fact that most modern diseases are preventable just by quitting the junk food.
    When Big Food cease to have such a powerful lobby with Governments and are included in the panels that set dietary guidelines.
    One is too many a thousand not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by roseymary View Post
    When Big Food cease to have such a powerful lobby with Governments and are included in the panels that set dietary guidelines.
    Guess we shouldn't hold out breath!

It strikes me that the covid crisis offered the biggest opportunity for years to hammer home these messages, and it’s been ignored - and deliberately so, in my view. I don’t know if it’s food industry led, pharma led, pc led (don’t even get me started on body positivity and the normalisation of unhealthy weights and shapes in the media) or just head in the sand! However, if this (and future viruses) affect the unhealthy, then I guess they will gradually remove themselves from the gene pool? We can have horribly manipulative (look them in the eye..) campaigns to make us stay at home, but it’s absolutely crystal clear that government has no interest in improving our health in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah(sjc) View Post
    It strikes me that the covid crisis offered the biggest opportunity for years to hammer home these messages, and it’s been ignored - and deliberately so, in my view. I don’t know if it’s food industry led, pharma led, pc led (don’t even get me started on body positivity and the normalisation of unhealthy weights and shapes in the media) or just head in the sand! However, if this (and future viruses) affect the unhealthy, then I guess they will gradually remove themselves from the gene pool? We can have horribly manipulative (look them in the eye..) campaigns to make us stay at home, but it’s absolutely crystal clear that government has no interest in improving our health in the long term.
    But only if the virus takes them out before they have bred another generation of poptart consuming couch potatoes.