Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Wash Your Hair!

Have you tried a rinse??
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

I haven't yet - have just been washing with water every day. Might try a rinse with cider vinegar tomorrow morning - do you just mix a little in with some water?

Yeah I just put a few capfuls in a jug of water and poured it over my head! Not very clinical.
    "Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have - and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life." Philip Appleman

Was it effective?
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Yes I though it made the hair softer and it felt less oily.

I guess the acid in the vinegar would strip some of the oil..
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

I think it's antibacterial as well.

Vinegar definitely is - cider in particular - hence why it kills candida!

Hmmmmm - if candida can cause druff.... cider vinegar in the hair.... hmmmmm

daft question, but do you just rinse the cider vinegar and water through and wash off, or leave it on your hair. I was going to do it this morning but decided I could go another day without washing.

Did a rinse this morning with cider vinegar & doesn't seem to have made any difference - Hubby saw me taking cider vinegar upstars & said "if you want your hair to be less greasy, why don't you just bloody wash it with shampoo!" *sigh*