Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Phase 1 Recipes

Lissy23
    Visitor

Thanks for the post. Finding it ok but missing my robinsons squash of all things!!! And salad dressings!

Sounds like Candida to me - Most salad dressings contain sugar along with vinegar! - By the end of Phase 1 you will stop missing them!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

l4lean
    Visitor

I missed salad dressings too - try putting Garlic olive oil in your salad - it helped me

Quote Originally Posted by l4lean View Post
    I missed salad dressings too - try putting Garlic olive oil in your salad - it helped me
    Just slice some garlic cloves really thinly and leave them in olive oil overnight - The flavour will infuse really well
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

katkin
    Visitor

Just finishing eating the best lunch I think I've ever eaten at work and had to let you guys know! I'm having a tuna salad. May not sound amazing but I've mixed tuna, boiled eggs and NLY together with some salt and pepper and added it to salad leaves and veg and it tastes A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I didn't think I'd like it without the usual lashings of salad cream and dressing but it tastes so fresh. Total revelation and beats my usual baguette hands down. (Thanks to Mat for the tips for desktop lunches on Monday) Now buzzing with energy instead of feeling sleepy -yippee!

Nice one katkin! - Makes such a difference to the day when we eat good food!

albagbr
    Visitor

To mix things up what I do is: chop lots of veggies red onions, peppers, tomatoes etc. I then kind of make a foil parcel put all the veggies in it with meat (any kind pork, chicken etc.) season it, add a dash of olive oil and throw it in the oven for 30 mins. The sky's the limit as you can add any veg etc. you like! The meat and veg come out very tender!

Amina
    Visitor

That food parcel sounds very nice, easy and practical, I might just do that adding some spices or chillies...

Thanks!

Amina
    Visitor

Glad you enjoyed your lunch Katkin!

Quote Originally Posted by l4lean View Post
    You can make another dressing: Garlic Sauce, with the garlic infused in olive oil and home made Mayonnaise recipe.

Best Wishes

The mayo recipe is here