Thread: Hangover?!?!

antsmummy
    Visitor

Default Hangover?!?!

I woke up this morning feeling like I'd drunk about four bottles of red wine!!! (I hadn't!)
    Feel like I did on day three, I did buy some garlic tablets yesterday but I'd only taken one, it wouldn't work that quick would it?! Everything aches I'm not a good advert for this diet am I, anyone coming in here and reading my posts would run screaming!
    😞

What day are you on?
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

The worse you feel usually means the more you need the detox, hang in there and you will never have to feel like this again!

antsmummy
    Visitor

Day five Im going to continue with phase one for a bit longer, obviously I have a lot of candida (used to eat so much stuff it likes and thought I was being fairly healthy)
    As long as I keep my resolve I'll be fine! At the moment I'm just lying in the sofa feeling rubbish glad my son is at nursery anyway!

Supermember 2010-14 hattie the cattie's Avatar

Don't worry - the phase 1 threads are always full of people feeling terrible (although I just had a bit of a head-ache). The Phase 2 & 3 ones are much more positive !
    See my Visitor Messages for more about me & My Album for photos

It will get better, hang on in there and grab some paracetamol x
    Phase 3 for life!

[QUOTE=antsmummy;126580]Day five Im going to continue with phase one for a bit longer, obviously I have a lot of candida (used to eat so much stuff it likes and thought I was being fairly healthy)
    As long as I keep my resolve I'll be fine! At the moment I'm just lying in the sofa feeling rubbish glad my son is at nursery anyway![/QUOTE]

Good plan!

Candida can be a real difficult one to get rid of! - Plenty of garlic and NLY will help!
    The worst bigots in the world are those who most loudly proclaim their ‘tolerance’

Hang on in there -remember your body will thank you for doing this - give yourself some TLC with good THD foods :-)
    Ruthie